The most important facts.
The Micro Cleaner is a high-performance
high-heat cleaning device designed for continuous industrial use.
It works with very dry micro-steam which, in the past, has been developed and used only for industrial purposes. The device differs greatly from conventional steam cleaners – it is characterized by first-class quality and workmanship, long lifecycle, maximum performance in pressure and heat and 3 unique patented components:
- For 24/7 continuous use
- Automatic refill system for ongoing work (two-chamber system)
- Patented steam boiler made of stainless steel which is tested to 70 bar pressure, no sealing rings required!
- Patented, self-decalcifying stainless steel heating element (4x power), durable & energy saving
- Patented “True Temp Technology” with a self-decalcifying electromechanical probe for continuous high steam temperatures
- > 9 bar pressure, 185°C to over 195°C heat
- Short heating time (3.5 min.)
- Water injection (hot water rinse) function
- Dry-run protection for heating element and pump
- Temperature and pressure display, 2-hour counter
- Robust stainless steel housing, metal valves
- Multi-stage steam pistol, Tip Tronic software
- Lockable metal connections to the device and hose.
- Robust 5 meter industrial hose, 8 m neoprene/rubber cable with bolted metal cable strain relief
- Large rubber wheels
|Stainless Steel Boiler||AISI 304|
|Boiler Volume||1,5 Lt|
|Pressure||Ø 9 bar|
|Weight||ca. 9,5 Kg|
|Steam Production||Ø 4,2 kg/h (70 g/min)|
||Ø 185 °C to over 195 °C|
|Voltage||230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power||2,45 KW|